~{EoC}~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~{EoC}~

~Elites of Combat~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want to join EoC click Here

Weird Light side and dark side thought..

Go down 
+2
teddybear
inVain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
inVain
Admin
inVain

Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a weird thought.. ok?

Have you guys ever heard of that, there isn't no stronger side? Light side or dark side, are pretty much the same? Well, if they are pretty much the same, Why does the lightside always win? Does the darkside ever win? Ofc they had some battles and they win some... But that doesn't change that a padawan PWNS darth maul while the master dies by him? What is it that they are tired? The darkside believe in Destruction, hate and stuffering, No peace. THey always use the force to attack..
On the other hand Lightside believes in Peace, No pain. And no suffering. And they use the force for defencive perposes.

So if they say they are equal? why not the dark side ever win?

~Micr0z~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:42 pm

I think the game designers made the game pretty equal between both sides. Although obviously jedis are tipped in defense and sith in attack so it's just a matter of preference.

I've always preferred sith though - Bad ass and cool, simple as Razz
Back to top Go down
inVain
Admin
inVain

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Yes. But many other jedi were bad ass to Smile Like yoda.. He can kill you just with one flip.. BAM your head is off Smile But revan is a bad ass Razz

~Micr0z~
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Council

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:08 pm

oO Hi kernow Very Happy
Welcome in Eoc Very Happy

Darth Tater... Razz
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Hmm idk joda didn't kill palpatine. He was very wise and pretty fast but he still didn't kill palpatine so idk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jk2eoc.foorumini.com
Tim Skywalker
Council
Tim Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Yeah but Palpatine looks like a grandma so there!!!
Back to top Go down
inVain
Admin
inVain

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Sidious was using cheap tatics.. At first he was fighting for his life intel he went into the counciler's Stadium i think is what it is called.. or senete. And sidious tried to run away at first.. But anyways he was keeping his distance away from yoda, if you watch the clips.. and he was throwing those things they stand on Razz affraid And doing this made him win.. But if you watch the first part of the battle between them. you see yoda walk right through th door, and the emperor guards just about to arrest him. but just with on swipe with yodas hand then PWN lol..

Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:20 am

Yes but still yoda should have pwned him befor he got to that room Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inVain
Admin
inVain

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:56 am

Yoda would of. If it was a normal jedi sith Smile But sidious was still a master.. so ofc he shouldn't kill him that fast Razz

~mIc
Back to top Go down
Tim Skywalker
Council
Tim Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:00 pm

This is a cheap matchup.....a granny vs. a short green muppet. Yes Yoda is a badass but cmon!!! There are better matchups then this one between two old-timers!!

MAUL VS. DARK ANAKIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
inVain
Admin
inVain

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Yes, but that battle never happend did it? no..

~mIc
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Agreed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tim Skywalker
Council
Tim Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:47 am

Lol its called youtube I can find it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Light side and dark side thought..   Weird Light side and dark side thought.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Light side and dark side thought..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2